In our thirty-fourth episode, we change the format up a little and discuss four topics!
- Ryan Smyth’s retirement & the success of the Edmonton Rush
- The Galleria Project
- The end of the Great Divide Waterfall, the start of Light the Bridge
- Edmonton would fare well in the zombie apocalypse
In the first topic, we talk about Ryan Smyth’s retirement, a positive note to end a negative season on for the Oilers (even though we’re sad to see him go). We also talk about the Edmonton Rush and the amazing season they’re having! Moving on to the Galleria, we talk about the latest developments in the project. Mack is still opposed, Graham is now onside with the project. In our third topic we applaud the end of the Great Divide Waterfall, and look ahead to LEDs on the High Level Bridge. Finally, we talk about the popular post on how Edmonton would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse (spoiler: we’d do well!).
Here are some relevant links for this episode:
- Ryan Smyth joins the Edmonton Rush for their final game of the regular season
- Organization Needs Fixing – OilersNation
- The Edmonton Galleria Project
- Councillor’s turn off the tap for Edmonton’s Great Divide Waterfall
- Light the Bridge
- Canadian Cities Most and Least Likely to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse
Thanks for listening!